This set of chandelier earrings are the perfect “something blue” accessory or bridal gift. No, these costume chandelier earrings aren’t big, bulky, or heavy. No, they aren’t mass-produced and flimsy. What they are is a set of classic, well-made, and timeless costume chandelier earrings that are stitched tiny bead by tiny bead that creates a unique design befitting an elegant bride on her wedding day.
- These earrings are made with stainless steel earring hooks to accommodate those with sensitive ears.
- They are made with a mix of seed beads and glass beads to create a beautiful textured pattern.
- Faceted round crystal beads gracefully dangle from the design adding endless sparkle and beauty.
- Gunmetal-plated chain gracefully holds all elements together, adding glowing interest.
These chandelier earrings, perfect for any wedding, were delicately made with the following list of materials:
- Stainless Steel Earring Hooks *
- Gunmetal-Plated Findings
- Swarovski Crystal Beads
- Seed Beads
- Glass Beads
* If you have sensitive ears, please watch this video or read this article where I explore which metals are hypoallergenic. Stainless steel earring hooks may contain nickel, which is often the cause of irritation.
Measurements of wedding chandelier earrings:
- Top to Bottom: 2.75 inches
- Design Length: 2.50 inches
Brass pieces should be stored in airtight containers when not worn to minimize tarnishing. If a piece starts to lose its luster, clean it gently with a soft cloth, soap, and water.